Hello! Welcome to my blog.

Aking larawan
Marawi City, Islam, Philippines
Hi. Welcome to my blog. Free to read my entries.

Biyernes, Marso 10, 2017

[Newly Organized Room] Since, I love creativity I just add some color to my room

BE IN A MOOD OF CREATIVITY IS GOOD. SO, GRAB IT WHEN IT'S HERE.


The photo above was taken after I have done decorating my wall. The MATERIALS I got used, came from my old magazines (Candy Mag) and some other magazines. My wall was actually plain. So, I got an idea from a magazine and then made it to another wall. Lol


Here is the preview: 
I don't get much photo because my laptop has a problem when it comes to transferring a file. So, I just got this. :(


that photo on the (right) was inspired by the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Love, Afeey!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento