Hello! Welcome to my blog.

Aking larawan
Marawi City, Islam, Philippines
Hi. Welcome to my blog. Free to read my entries.

Biyernes, Marso 10, 2017

[KISSES DELAVIN] Big Winner from my heart

First time she appeared on TV for PBB Season 7. I found her so social but a snub one. I mean a spoiled brat because she's only child and from a rich family. I always got irritated with her for few days and then I like Heaven (THE EVIL GIRL IN LIFE OF KISSES) for she's sweet But I was wrong about Kisses. 

After a months ago, the world of hatred on her was turning down in to love and as a girl I did think that we have the same attitude at some point but not the way she treated her parents. And I started loathed Heaven how she treated Kisses. She's so mean and Kisses let it slide the tension but she confessed about it to Kuya. That was the time, I felt like she's so innocence and she's so naturally nice without her knowing.

Later on, the emotions got burst when everything in her surrounding were in mess because she didn't know how to handle it. Only MM had able to comfort her that's why they became best friend.

One of her moment that really hit me was, when one their task was about Parlor and one of the customers, was her father the she hardly telling a story and holding on her tears. In that way, I realized how pure she was. (I cried in a river in that episode)

Another one, was when she hurriedly went to confession and cried out because Kristine said bad words to MayMay and Yong. She said '' masama lang loob ko kasi sinabihan ni K ng hindi maganda si Yong, nasaktan po ako kasi pamilya kona sila, so ayaw ko pong may nagsasabi ng masama sa pamilya ko po'' (not as exactly) by that time, she really impressed me how good she was raised by her parents.

That moment when she hardly cried because of her feeling to Marco and she's jealous to V but she didn't let everyone knows except MM (her BFF) then, she cried how hurt it was, you can see that it's so real because we all know as we all in a process of growing. She's so honest with her feeling. She didn't even think if people judge her. 

Her pure heart that lead her to better one. I know she's been in a chaos world but still she handle it. She doesn't care at all as long as being herself is the only consistent about her.


...to be continued....


love afeey!

1 komento:

  1. visit me on blogspot. as a fan of kisses, i wrote an entry on how Do i started to like her? and my impression. here is the link: http://afeeyusm.blogspot.com/2017/03/kisses-delavin-big-winner-from-my-heart.html?m=1

    TumugonBurahin