Hello! Welcome to my blog.

Aking larawan
Marawi City, Islam, Philippines
Hi. Welcome to my blog. Free to read my entries.

Miyerkules, Marso 15, 2017

[A girl who has been blessed] Bond is barely but act like a glue when met

we all in a situation where you can say that it is okay to be nonsense it's either a person or a things.

This girl has been with me since day 1, she's always there in time and you don't feel like you were ill. A jolly person like her is I need for her consistent smile. 

we once fight, way back 2014, because of Misunderstanding but we chose to befriend again. Her happiness is contagious. 

Last time, we are on the journey of looking for foods for lunch and she suggested TE AMO located Iligan City.

So, here are some of the photos; and as  well our poses: (insert hard laugh)








SHARING HAPPINESS IS ALWAYS BEEN  THE BEST OF ALL. :)

Love, Afeey!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento