Hello! Welcome to my blog.

Aking larawan
Marawi City, Islam, Philippines
Hi. Welcome to my blog. Free to read my entries.

Huwebes, Disyembre 29, 2016

(My Love for BB)- BIGBANG – ‘LAST DANCE’ + ‘에라 모르겠다 (FXXK IT)’ + ‘뱅뱅뱅(BANG BANG BANG)’ in ...



BIGBANG? When I heard their band I was about to go crazy not literally. hahahaa.. being a BB fan I have to support them even if at their last dance. they're on of the unique and a consistent singer by their different skills. I have been witnessing them from start to an end but I don't think BB will end for me cos they're still the Boy Band in Korea that makes me love the K world and of course the GOT7. I'm taliking about BB right now.

Their last dance song is one of my favorite to sing now, it is because I have finally heard T.O.P sing again with all his emotion and not rapping here at all.

to be continueee...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento