Hello! Welcome to my blog.

Aking larawan
Marawi City, Islam, Philippines
Hi. Welcome to my blog. Free to read my entries.

Huwebes, Disyembre 15, 2016

My first ever baking moment with family!



THIS ONE, WE TRIED STEAMER COS THAT TIME THERE'S NO ELECTRICITY. SO, IT WAS SUCCESSFULLY DONE AND I WAS MORE PREFER ON OVEN (MICROWAVE)


I WAS SO PROUD OF THIS ONE, I JUST PUT THE TOPPING AND AND CHOCOLATE JAM. #CHOCOMOISTCAKE :)


THIS CHOCO JAM WAS NOT NOT THAT GOOD BUT I LOVE IT BCOS AUNTIE'S THE ONE MADE IT BY THE WAY!! <3 :))




BEFORE!!!




AFTER!!!!
(CHOCOLATE MOIST CAKE)


It was morning when auntie came in house, she just wanted to baked cake to practice and she brought every ingredients needed. 

the happiest one was when we are all rumbling in kitchen and wanted to do some task!!!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento