Hello! Welcome to my blog.

Aking larawan
Marawi City, Islam, Philippines
Hi. Welcome to my blog. Free to read my entries.

Huwebes, Disyembre 29, 2016

(My baby boys iG7) GOT7 "Hard Carry(하드캐리)" M/V



Honestly, way 2012 I was actually a fan of EXO until now but then when I saw JB on Dream High 2, I was totally into him and there's a video that caught my attention that came from GOT7 when I watched it I recognized that JB is one of them, I said I like this group. Actually I have a lot of their MV and a shows everywhere. As I continue admiring this group, I'm totally in love with Jackson, bambam and Mark too. hahahaha (all around) I'm just their fan.

Later on, they released a new MV which is the HARD CARRY that makes me more admired them because in this Video I have had shown how they get matured in a way they looked swag and a very very mastered in their dance. woaaaaaah! I know someday they're gonna make it to the top. Recently, I have watched their GOT7'ing episodes up to 10 and I saw how they're normal like as if they're just having fun and enjoying the day with each other.



love, Afeey. <3

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento